Best Home Security System—Consumer Reports And Reviews For California
Before you invest in residential security, be sure to look through the best home security system consumer reports, reviews and testimonials for California companies. If are in the San Francisco, San Jose to Sacramento metropolitan areas, one of your best choices is a local California company that has been in business now for about 60 years, namely All-Guard Systems of Hayward, CA.
Besides looking for reviews online for the best home security system consumer reports, here are a few general questions and suggestions about researching home security monitoring companies:
- Research companies thoroughly before entering into a monitoring contract
- Make sure the company is bonded and thoroughly licensed in the state—state and county records are public records
- Check with local or state fire protection or burglar alarm monitoring associations for membership(s) in good-standing
- Check with your local chamber(s) of commerce or with the chamber(s) where the company is headquartered
- Find out what products the company uses—you want leading, national brands like First Alert and Honeywell
- Does the company have a backup monitoring or disaster recovery site for operations?
- Can the company support wired, wireless and hybrid security systems?
- Does the company provide the specific services that you want for your home security?
- Review major consumer reporting magazines and websites for industry or professional assessments of the reliability of a company and the products used
- Look for customer reviews, neighbors and acquaintances that might be familiar with a company or services
- Does the company support other monitoring services that you want such as medical alerts, video systems, gas leak detectors, water leak detectors, etc.?
- Learn about California residential security systems
Best, Home Security System Consumer Reports and Reviews
All-Guard Systems is frequently a local, best, home security system by consumer reports and reviews for San Francisco Bay Area and California Central Coast residents. We support wired, wireless and hybrid security systems. We are fully licensed and insured and we are a Better Business Bureau A+ rated monitoring company in good standing with local chambers of commerce, and the state of California.
Additionally, and we are a member of local, state and industry organizations, affiliations and associations including the California Alarm Association, the Electronic Security Association (ESA) [formerly the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA)], East Bay Alarm Association, BNI, and the Hayward and Santa Rosa Chambers of Commerce.
Our California State Contractors License is CL #398874.
Local, Residential Security Monitoring Service Area
If you own residential property in the area, service monitoring contracts and equipment are available from your best, home security system company, All-Guard Systems. We serve residential property owners in San Francisco, San Jose, Berkeley, Hayward, San Mateo, Sacramento, Oakland, Alameda, Palo Alto, Castro Valley, and in towns and communities in San Francisco County, Alameda, San Mateo, Contra Costa, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Sacramento, Santa Clara, San Joaquin, Sonoma and Solano Counties.
For additional information about residential security system monitoring, please review our service coverage.
For the Best, Home Security System Monitoring—Contact All-Guard Systems
Call for All-Guard Systems: (800) 255-4273